Beantwoord

Kpn Connection to my home

• 13 June 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 74 keer bekeken

• Nieuwkomer
  • 1 reactie

Good morning. I have recently received my KPN wifi modem and Arris tv box. The problem Is that there is no KPN connection to my house. There is no DSL point coming into the house. The KPN technician that came out to my house said they will come and install a new cable. When I do not know.  I am working from home, but I cannot because there is no internet. What should I do?

icon

Beste antwoord door Bart van KPN 13 June 2022, 12:24

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

@M J The KPN technician had to send the approval of the connection to an other company called

Welkom | KPN Netwerk. Here you can ask your status.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @M J, welcome. 

Too bad there isn't a connection yet. Can't check the status cause I aint got your details yet. Fastest way for you to check status is to call 0800-0402. Although you will most likely hear you have to be at KPN Netwerk like HansaanZet already mentioned. They are responsible for the netwerk. We are just the provider who delivers you internet via the network. 

I could also check the status if you like, please fill in your profile and let me know when you did. Then I will look into it. 

I have completed the profile Bart_Z

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thank you. I have looked into it. I see a contractor is notified to fix the line. You will probably receive a call or text when that will happen. Unfortunately I have no idea when that will happen and how long it takes when the appointment can take place. :(

Please let us know when there was contact.