Beantwoord

Modem Power light blinking

• 3 January 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 265 keer bekeken

Good evening,

I restarted my modem and when I turned it on again only the power light is blinking and nothing more, I can’t even find my WiFi. What I can do? 

box 12.

icon

Beste antwoord door Shyrin van KPN 3 January 2021, 15:33

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Skirmante, welcome. 

I understand you don't have any services. That ain't nice. :( You already restarted your modem, but without succes. Have also tried to reset the modem? There's a litte pinhole on the back where you can reset the modem with a paperclip or something. If that doesn't work, will you fill in your profile so I can take a look at your line. 

It didn’t work, I already filled it in ☺️

Hi @Skirmante, welcome. 

I understand you don't have any services. That ain't nice. :( You already restarted your modem, but without succes. Have also tried to reset the modem? There's a litte pinhole on the back where you can reset the modem with a paperclip or something. If that doesn't work, will you fill in your profile so I can take a look at your line. 

I already filled everything in and restarting the modem didn’t work 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

I'm sorry to hear that the restart didn't work. I will send you a new modem: you can pick it up at a PostNL servicepoint, at this moment this is the fastest way to get a new one. You will receive a confirmation by SMS and I have send you a direct message with information where you can pick up the new modem. Will you let us know if replacing the modem is the solution? 

I'm sorry to hear that the restart didn't work. I will send you a new modem: you can pick it up at a PostNL servicepoint, at this moment this is the fastest way to get a new one. You will receive a confirmation by SMS and I have send you a direct message with information where you can pick up the new modem. Will you let us know if replacing the modem is the solution? 

Yes, everything works now! Thank you