Beantwoord

Monteur is niet gekomen

• 11 June 2020
  • 11 reacties
  • 273 keer bekeken

Goedenavond.

10 dagen geleden kwam er een router (Wi-Fi) Experia Box v10
De technicus (meester) kwam nooit om het internet te verbinden! Zelfs voor e-mail, waarom schrijven ze niet, wachten lang? Dat geld om te graven !!!!! Ik heb geprobeerd de site te bellen, schrijft een fout !!!!

*Admin: titel aangevuld i.v.m. vindbaarheid

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 21 July 2020, 13:48

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

11 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hallo Demids, welkom op het forum! Ik maak uit je bericht op dat Nederlands niet je eerste taal is. Als het makkelijk is, mag je ook in het Engels reageren.

Ik begrijp dat je internet van ons zou moeten krijgen, maar dat er geen monteur is geweest. Dus je internet doet het niet. En het plannen van een monteur via de site lukt niet. Klopt dat? 

Vul alsjeblieft je postcode en huisnummer, en je naam, in op je forumprofiel. Reageer hier als je dat gedaan hebt. Dan helpen we je verder.

Hello.  Filled ...

Hallo Demids, welkom op het forum! Ik maak uit je bericht op dat Nederlands niet je eerste taal is. Als het makkelijk is, mag je ook in het Engels reageren.

Ik begrijp dat je internet van ons zou moeten krijgen, maar dat er geen monteur is geweest. Dus je internet doet het niet. En het plannen van een monteur via de site lukt niet. Klopt dat? 

Vul alsjeblieft je postcode en huisnummer, en je naam, in op je forumprofiel. Reageer hier als je dat gedaan hebt. Dan helpen we je verder.

You understood me correctly !!!

Reputatie 7

Hey @Demids, thanks for reaching out to us on this platform. I'm glad te read that Erik had a clear view on your situation :) 

You recently signed a subscription for an Internet connection. The equipment has been delivered and your connection has been completed. That's the good news. For some new applications, a technician is required to connect the affiliate. These mechanic apointments will continue. The technician connects the Experia Box (modem) and ensures that you have WiFi.
In your case, the connection can be established without a specialized technician. To prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we plan as few technician appointments as possible. Your safety and that of our mechanics are a clear priority.  We would like to ask for your understanding. More information? Look here for frequently asked questions. 

Ofcourse we would like to help you install the connection, please folow this site: Internet, TV en Vast bellen installeren If you have any further questions, please let us know! :)

Good evening.
How to connect here ???

Reputatie 7

Hi @Demids @Demidoff, apologies for the late response! Have you succeeded in getting it installed, or getting the help needed?

Based on the photographs I can tell you this: neither of those two points are used for the KPN connection. You have a copper connection, so you will need to look for  something like this:

If you cannot find it, or otherwise haven't succeeded in finishing the install, let me know. I can then help you plan a technician to come. In that case, please also indicate your preferred days/time periods where a technician's visit would be convenient.

All the same, you need a mechanic! When can he come?

Reputatie 7

The question is the other way around, @Demidoff. Technicians are planned based on what's convenient for you :) If your Dutch is ok, you can do this yourself via the order status tool. Go to the section ‘Inloggen met klantnummer’ and fill in your customer number, postal code and house number. If you don't know the customer number, I have added this to your forum profile. 

If this doesn't work, or you don't understand, let me know a few moments when the appointment would be convenient for you. I will then plan the technician for one of those moments. 

Good morning.

Can a master come tomorrow?

I don't know Dutch well, only English!

Reputatie 7

@Demidoff, welcome back. I have planned a technician for you. He will come on the first available date. Which is July 31. The technician will arrive between 15:00 and 17:00 hours. You will also get an e-mail to confirm this.

Thank you so much. I will wait!