Beantwoord

My modem broke an hour ago

• 15 December 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 99 keer bekeken

Badge

Hi,

I've been using Experia box v8 from Telfort.

My modem suddenly broke an hour ago, everything disconnected and it shows only red, blue, green, yellow those colorful lights. Reset, reconnecting and turn off and on do not help at all. I didn't expect that and it is quite accident and emergency for me because I have lots of things to do online. So I want to ask you repairing or new one!

before it totally broken, internet was sometimes suddenly disconnected in last few months.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Seung 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper van KPN 15 December 2020, 13:04

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @SeungGyun Yu, welcome to our forum. It sounds like your Experia Box has reached his final resting pace. Let's look at that together, can you describe exactly which indicator light is which color? Can you also fill out your details on your forum profile? With that we'll be able to look into it.

Badge

Thank you very much for your quick answer!

It looks like this, and twinkling.

Also filled out my details!

Badge

Hi @SeungGyun Yu, welcome to our forum. It sounds like your Experia Box has reached his final resting pace. Let's look at that together, can you describe exactly which indicator light is which color? Can you also fill out your details on your forum profile? With that we'll be able to look into it.

I replied below @Jasper !

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Can you please add your customer number + the last 3 numbers of your bankaccount wich is registered with us and your mobile number? The information in your profile is only visible for you and the KPN Moderators.

Also, did you already reset the modem? 
With a reset I mean: 

1. Press Factory Reset button (it is a small hole. You can press this button with a paperclip or something pointed) and hold until the “Power” lamp turns red.
  2. Device restarts automatically
  3. Default settings have been restored

The unit will reboot automatically. Once the power light stops blinking, the unit has been reset and is ready to use. Resetting the router does not reset the firmware to an earlier version, but it will change all settings back to factory defaults.

Badge

Can you please add your customer number + the last 3 numbers of your bankaccount wich is registered with us and your mobile number? The information in your profile is only visible for you and the KPN Moderators.

Also, did you already reset the modem? 
With a reset I mean: 

1. Press Factory Reset button (it is a small hole. You can press this button with a paperclip or something pointed) and hold until the “Power” lamp turns red.
  2. Device restarts automatically
  3. Default settings have been restored

The unit will reboot automatically. Once the power light stops blinking, the unit has been reset and is ready to use. Resetting the router does not reset the firmware to an earlier version, but it will change all settings back to factory defaults.

Thank you for your reply.

I added my customer number and last three numbers of my bank account.

already tried resetting, it doesn’t work:(

I hope I can fix the situation ASAP!

Best,

Seung

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@SeungGyun Yu  Thanks for filling in your profile. 

It looks like the modem is broken, so I requested a new one. I will send you a private message with more information.