Beantwoord

New KPN customer, modem not installed can i use KPN Fon?

• 19 March 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 39 keer bekeken

I am a new KPN customer, have got my order placed not received the modem yet, can i use KPN fon to connect to internet? I see KPN Fon as open network available on my PC.

icon

Beste antwoord door Maja van KPN 23 March 2020, 15:52

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @devarshi, welcome to KPN!

KPN Fon is a free service for customers with an active subscription. Since your subscription has not started yet, you don't have an active customer account and it's not possible to create an account for Fon

I wish I'd have better news, but this is the way it is :slight_frown:

@Maja_ 

KPN can do something looking at COVID-19 situation, where we have do confined to homes and work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Devarshi

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

We're also dealing with the consequences of COVID-19. This means we're doing everything we can to keep our network functioning properly, and connect new customers as fast as possible. When you place an order, it will take approximately 2 to 3 weeks for our infrastructure is ready for your signal. COVID-19 doesn't change that. The delivery won't be delayed, but it's also not possible to speed it up. I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do for you :slight_frown:

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

I haven't heard from you again, so I assume the situation is clear, even though it's not what you've hoped for. If you any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!