Beantwoord

No internet on connection date

• 20 June 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 162 keer bekeken

Hello,

In the mijnKPN app it says that the activation date is 17.06.2022, however, there is no internet access yet. The Ethernet light only blinks. I connected my modem box 12 to the device in the meter cupboard using WAN port.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

icon

Beste antwoord door Denise van KPN 20 June 2022, 15:44

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hi and welcome here @potatoman

I'm sorry to hear that your connection isn't working yet. Do you have dsl or fiber connection? If you have fiber, which lights are on at the connection in your meter cupboard? If you are being connected with dsl, then you need to connect your KPN Box 12 at the ‘DSL’ port. If you also add your info to your forum profile, we can check your connection and the order for you.

You can also call our customerservice for help with this, through our free phonenumber 0800-0402. That way our colleagues will help you right away to check what's up.

Hi and welcome here @potatoman

I'm sorry to hear that your connection isn't working yet. Do you have dsl or fiber connection? If you have fiber, which lights are on at the connection in your meter cupboard? If you are being connected with dsl, then you need to connect your KPN Box 12 at the ‘DSL’ port. If you also add your info to your forum profile, we can check your connection and the order for you.

You can also call our customerservice for help with this, through our free phonenumber 0800-0402. That way our colleagues will help you right away to check what's up.

Hello,

I selected the fiber connection but there is no device for fiber in the meter cupboard (i think). Because, there is only one device which has 2 port, it seems a splitter device.

I added my information to profile.

Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Thank you for the information. I see that your order has been delayed.

The fiber optic connection is not ready yet. We'll contact you to make an appointment whenever it's ready. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,

Is there an approximate date for the appointment?

Please also use the my phone number in the mijnKPN, not in the first order.

Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Unfortunately not :( I made a ticket for the technical department to pick this up further. If you haven't heard anything from them in 3 days, please let us know! I'm really sorry for the inconvinience @potatoman .

Hello,

I updated my phone number and did not received anything from the technical department. I think I need to wait some time to setup my internet, right? Can you speed-up the process? I’m working from home and I need internet ASAP. 

Thanks for the help.

Reputatie 7

I understand you need the connection asap @potatoman, we can't speed this up. Jan created the ticket for the backoffice and both you and us have to wait for their actions now.

When they have something to share with you, they will contact you.