Beantwoord

No internet with KPN Box 12 and two wifi repaters

• 21 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 32 keer bekeken

Hello, I have a KPN 12 Box and two repeaters in my place which worked completely fine until three days ago. One morning suddenly the internet cut off and it hasn't changed until then. I have tried restarting and resetting router , wall modem and repeaters but no luck. I have also tried changing the cable that connects the modem to the router. All the devices connect to the wifi but it doesn't have internet. On the wall modem the light for connection is green. The internet light on the modem keeps blinking fast. Has anyone experienced something like this before ? What should I do to fix it ?

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne van KPN 24 March 2024, 10:31

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

I @GorkemCek and welcome to our KPN Community! How odd that the internet suddenly stopped. 😕

If that's still the case, my advise is to check our error or technical breakdown page. If there's a technical breakdown in the services at you address then it will be mentioned there.
If there's nothing on there then the best course of action is calling is on 0800-0402. We’re available 24/7 for when you have no internet services at all. 

Hopefully that way it will be resolved quickly, if it hasn't already.

Reageer