Vraag

Poor installation / Slechte installatie

• 16 July 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 70 keer bekeken

Badge
Poor installation. KPN came to my home today as I switched from t-mobile. TV not working, phones not working, only internet. A mechanic can't come until next week.

Slechte installatie. KPN kwam vandaag bij mij thuis toen ik overstapte van t-mobile. TV werkt niet, telefoons werken niet, alleen internet. Een monteur kan pas volgende week arriveren.

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30
Hi @robert3892, welcome! Not sure whether to write to you in English or Dutch, so here is my terrible English 😉. You say 'KPN came to my home': what do you mean by that? Is it the signal from KPN that needs to be working since the 16th? Did we tell you what is wrong with the line? Since your internet is working, the rest of it should work to. Did you try to reset the Experiabox? Did you check the cables?

Could you update your forumprofile with you zipcode + housenumber and evt. customernumber(s)? Then I will look into it too!
Reputatie 7
Badge +30
I see you haven't responded yet. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you!