Beantwoord

Poor wifi reception

• 11 June 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 68 keer bekeken

Hello Team,

I have tried contact the customer service multiple times but could not reach.

I am using fiber optic connection and speed is very slow most of the day time and whenever I contact the customer service they used to say it will be better from now on by seeing some speed checking app but in realtime its not.

KPN Fiber optic speed is not as they are promising, I am thinking now to switching back to Ziggo connection...How do we escalate this situation.

Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 18 June 2020, 14:50

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hey @Balaji, welcome to our forum!
Ofcourse it's been a week since your message. Has this issue been resolved in the meantime?
Have you also tried our wifimanager yet? With this online tool we should be able to guarantee good wifi throughout your house!

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Balaji, I havent heard from you so I'm assuming you've found a solution.
If not, you know where to find me!

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your response. 

I didn’t know that KPN doesn’t have a proper customer service though getting money from them.

Its important that we need a solution when we have an issue otherwise it’s useless.

Im looking for how to get rid off this.

Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

I'm afraid I can't help you get rid of your KPN subscription but you can reach our regular customer service through 0800-0402 (toll free) or through the chat on www.kpn.com/service 
If the online tools did not solve your problem my colleagues there could always take a look as well.
If you'd like I can also take a look at the connection. If you'd like that could you update your profile and let me know?