Vraag

Red service light on router

• 25 February 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 807 keer bekeken

Hello,

a technician came to install my router yesterday. He said the internet should work after a few minutes so he left. The router is Experia Box v10. The power and wireless have green light, services have red light. I have tried all the processes of restarting, unplugging and resetting the router, nothing works and services light is still red and I am without internet. I need the internet to work asap so any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hello @Filip17!

If there is still a red light after resetting the Experia Box 10, then there is something wrong with the internet connection :confused:.

Just to be sure, did you reset the Experia Box this way :point_down_tone4:?

Gently press a paperclip or an other pointed object into the “reset” button. You can find the reset button next to the power-cable, on the back or the side of the modem.
Press untill the “Power” light turns red.
A reset can take 30 minutes. After the reset, the ‘Power’, ‘Services’ and ‘Internet’ lights should be back on and hopefully all in green lights.

If not, please contact our Customer Services:

• You can call us on 0800 0402 (this is a free of charge number): from Monday till Friday between  8 and 20 en Saturdays between 8 en 17. Closed on Sundays and public holidays. For technical support we are 24/7 available.
  • The same opening hours apply to our chat. You can start a chat on our website :point_right_tone4:  contactpagina. Click on ‘Administratie’ and then on “Ik heb een andere vraag en wil graag contact hebben'. You can start a chat with one of my colleagues by clicking on ‘Naar chat’.

Nothing worked, so I called the customer services. Person there said he would send someone to fix it, but he was unable to tell me when. Is it possible for you to check when someone is supposed come? I need the internet back on asap.

Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

I’m not sure if I will be able to tell you more then my colleague, but let's give it a try.

Can you please fill in your Forum profile?
With your name, customer number or ordernumber and the last 3 digits of your bankaccount? If you give me a sign here, I will check it for you.

I have uploaded it. Last 3 digits of bank account are under personal comments

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Thank you very much! 

My colleague has registered a ticket for our Backoffice with an explanation of your situation. They will do some checks and try to connect you on the internet. If that is not possible to do that from a distance, they will contact you for another appointment with one of our technicians. Please note that your ticket will be processed within 3 working days and that a colleague of the Backoffice will contact you to give you an update!