Vraag

Slow internet - how to arrange a nonpaid service?

• 29 June 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 15 keer bekeken

Hi, recently my internet slowed down drastically, until the level that I am not even able to perform a speedtest on your platform (below what I’ve got when I went directly into the speedtest). I am trying to appoint the mechanic, but I can see only paid option, which shouldn’t be the case if you dropped your service, right? Can you please advice how I can make the appointment that I do not need to pay 60 EUR for.

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +10

Welcome on our forum @magdaHH and good that you are asking this question.

If you want to arrange a mechanic through our website this will cost money. Best thing to do is contact our customer service on 0800-0402 (free of charge with a Dutch (cell)phone)
First thing that will be asked is is your problem with wired or wireless internet. (if wireless, please take a look at our big wifi topic)
If it is wired then my colleague will run some tests on your connection to see what's wrong and if there is a problem with the connection then my colleague can send a mechanic. If the problem is in KPN domain then the mechanic will be free of charge. If the problem is caused by something in your own homenetwork (a faulty swith, powerplug or whatever) then the mechanic will cost €60,-

Do you know enough or can i be of more assistance to you?