Beantwoord

Subscription cancelled, still paid invoice for two future months

• 7 April 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 22 keer bekeken

Hi Team,

I had submitted the cancellation of subscription by submitting the form on 3rd February,2021. I received the calls from KPN after that to explain the reason and they agreed to cancel my subscription from 10th March,2021. I have also return the wifi modem/router by post. Inspite of all this, the subscription amount is deducted from my bank account for the period 5th March 2021-5th April 2021 and 5th April 2021-5th May 2021. Can you please look into that and kindly refund back the money to my account. I have email confirmation from KPN and rest data should be recorded in the telephone conversations I had with customer service.

I never expected that and feeling really sad and worried :(

Looking forward to your help.

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 9 April 2021, 10:39

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Dikshant, welcome to the forum! I understand that the contract ended on March 10, and that your billing date is the 5th of the month. As we bill a month in advance, it is correct that you received a bill on March 5 for the periode 5/03/2021 - 5/04/2021. However, you then should have received your final bill on April 5 with a refund going back to March 10. And I understand that this has nog happened. Would you please fill in your forum profile and reply here when you've done so. I'll look into this and we can get this sorted. Â