Beantwoord

Unwanted subscription

• 27 March 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 111 keer bekeken

Dear KPN

I have started my subscription 100M monthly cancelable on the 17.03.2020 and the internet connection was established. After I realized that the difference between 100M and 200M was only 2 euros. I have selected 200M and montly cancelable via the KPN app.In a few minutes I have recieved an email that the subscription was made for 1 year eventough I made sure that the option for montly was selected. I immediately called the KPN hotline  on the 18’th of march and the advisor stated that he will cancel that last order and put me back to 100 MB and monthly cancelable. He asked for my birthdate and card information and stated I will receive an email with the confirmation. On the 27’th I received again an email that the subscription is for one year. After calling again immediately I was told that It will be changed back to montly and that I would receive an confirmation email in a few minutes. I did not receieve the confirmation and after calling again in a few hours I was told that it could not be done . The only option that was possible canceling the whole subscription because I’m in the 14 day return period. However that is not a feasible solution for me because It would mean I would not have internet for 2-3 weeks as the agent said.

icon

Beste antwoord door Alex van KPN 29 March 2020, 16:13

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Hi Y, welcome on our board. 

Do you mind me having a look? Would you please add your personal details here? Let me know when it's done. 

Thanks. 

Hi Y, welcome on our board. 

Do you mind me having a look? Would you please add your personal details here? Let me know when it's done. 

Thanks. 

Hey Alex , added the personal details.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Thanks. No worries whatsoever. You may cancel your subscription anytime you want with a term of notice of 1 month. Feel free to reach out to me here if necessary. Â