Beantwoord

Wifi connection

• 13 June 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 40 keer bekeken

I have done 6 tests with wifi manager and upstairs on the 3rd floor where the office is, is a really bad network, I have had contact also with your online chat, but everytime they ask me to do.a test on the 3rd floor I lose connection with the chat and have to start over again, but if I do the test on.the ground floor my connection is good but that doesn't help with the office.  I've been told I can get 2 free wifi plugs please can u tell.me how to do this as when I do.the manager it says sorry we cant make the connection better please contact kpn but nothing about the free plugs, but when I contact kpn they ask me to do the test again even though lose connection everytime please can some help help, if I need to buy the plugs then advice on the best ones as I am.struggeling with my buisness with such a bad connection. Thanks in advance 

icon

Beste antwoord door Alex van KPN 21 June 2020, 15:47

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Hi Chris, welcome on our board. 

Try to do the online test up to the second floor, just far enough that you are still connected. That way the test can see that the connection is bad but still can register that so you get the option of the 2 acces points. 

Would you also please fill in your profile with your postal code and house number?Â