Beantwoord

worst internet

• 21 August 2020
  • 11 reacties
  • 138 keer bekeken

Badge

Hi my  name is Henrique and i too had my internet installed a few weeks ago! i ordered 500 Fiber internet  so 500 upload and 500 download. now i go to check the speed on upload i only get the highest 47mb…. i call customer service and your emplyees working in customer service are the worst kind of people. they are rude disrespectful and keep hanging up on my calls because they say im talking load… now be on my shoes when your income is working online and you pay for a service and you get less then half for what your going to pay… i still havent paid my first bill and wont pay until i get my 500 upload and 500download…. i signed a contract stating that the customer will get 500 upload and 500 download, not no 300 download and 47 upload… KPN custeromer service is the WORST IN ALL internet company… like everyone tells me NEVER get kpn because there customer service is really bad and they never give you what your paying. but i though KPN changed but from the looks of it, it got WORST THEN EVER…… i hope this gets to some manager because normal emplees are the wrost. they have no repect at all and dont give a crap about there customer or anyone eles… please fix my internet or im going to look for a different company and make sure no one in my family or friends ever get kpn……… this is oncalled for and unprofessional from a big company like kpn….. please some one help??????? AND I  HOPE I DONT GET THIS CRAP AUTOMATED MESSAGE.. because all i see from the past messages that customers are sending to kpn is all automated messages so that means they dont give a crap….. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Rutger van KPN 26 August 2020, 11:09

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@henrique Welcome on the KPN forum. I am sorry to hear that your internet is not working the way it should work. I understand your frustration and I want to help you, but I also would like to have a normal conversation. I am a normal employee trying my best to help you. 😊

Would you fill in your forum profile for me with your information and let me know when it is done? Then I can retrieve the information and see what I can do! 

Badge

What forum are you talking about Rutger??? I'm new here so I don't know as anything in here

Badge

Plus the list of menu is in Dutch and I don th speak Dutch :(

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@henrique Sorry, I should have put in a link to fill in your profile. You can find it here. I am afraid that we don't have an English menu, maybe you could use Google translate? 

Badge

I finished it! All set!!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@henrique Thanks for adding your information. When I check the line it says that there is no signal. So I would like to send a mechanic your way. I made an appointment for tommorrow between 15:00 and 17:00. If this is not possible for you please let me know as soon as possible. 

Badge

And I need the technician to install a second wire from the modem all the way to the second floor too please. Can you put in my account that I also need a internet wire from the modem to my computer in the second floor please Rutger and please dont forget to add this in my appointment!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@henrique Are the holes and the place to get the cable to the second already there? Otherwise a KPN technician won't do that, he won't drill holes or put cables trough floors. For that you would have to hire your own technician I am afraid. 

Badge

Yes there is Rutger but I don't know witch hole it is because theres a few othere wires ther. Anyways there is a wire going to the room I'm in

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@henrique I see that the technician has been to your house. Is the problem solved now?

Badge

Yes Rutger!!!! I want to thank you soooooo much Rutger!! We need more people like you in this world!!! Great job and keep it up 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏🙏 thank you, there are no words to say how much  appreciated I am!!!