Beantwoord

Not able to insure S23 Ultra on KPN website

• 27 July 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 34 keer bekeken

I bought a Samsung S23 Ultra in the Almere store and paid once off for it. I go the package and the QR for the insurance, which takes me to https://mijn-bestelling.kpn.com/verzekeringen

The site has a bug/defect as you can not proceed past step 3. Steps followed:

1. Enter mobile number

2. After the code is SMS to me, I enter that

3. I select an insurance package and then when I click the button nothing happens.

I have tried this on my laptop using 2 browsers, also my Chrome on my phone and it has the same issue. I called KPN customer service yesterday and the agent tried the same thing using the code I received while he was testing and he also could not proceed. 

He said he would raise this with the IT department and I would get a call back, but I have not heard anything. 

I urgently need this expensive device insured, please. I can not send a screenshot/video clip of this as it says I have tried too many times, but if you try yourself with you will see the problem.

icon

Beste antwoord door StephenG 1 August 2023, 14:16

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @StephenG, welcome to our forum!
I'm not sure why this is'nt working, could you try again? The only way to insure a store bought phone is through those steps
You do have a subscription with us? You can only insure a phone through is if you also have a subscription.

Hi,

I just tried again, and this time turned off the browser extension for Google Translate to English. I am not sure if this is what fixed the issue, but it is working and I now  so I am insured. 

Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Ah great! I wouldn't have guessed that either, thanks for your reply!

Solved