Beantwoord

MijnKPN koppelt niet met mijn abbonement.

• 7 April 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 41 keer bekeken

Whenever I try to link my KPN subscription to myKPN app I get fault message after bank account question that I am not connected to my KPN WiFi. My mobile tells me that I am connected and the KPN Thuis app also says I am connected. I have tried this on mobile and on a laptop. After bank number (last three digits) question I get the fault message appears - not connected to WiFi. Same on laptop via KPN website. I have also deleted app from mobile and re-installed several times. Same problem. Very frustrating.

icon

Beste antwoord door Denise van KPN 8 April 2021, 15:40

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hello @Oranjebhoy, welcome to our forum! I understand you're having difficulties connecting your account to your KPN ID. You're connected to your wifi, yet the MijnKPN app says you're not connected. It sounds to me that either your subscription hasn't started yet or the three digits you enter do not match with your subscription. If this is not the case, then I'd advise you to try again, but while mobile data has been disabled on your phone.