Beantwoord

Coolblue Cadeaubon Missing

• 1 November 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 102 keer bekeken

I did the signature since Mai/2023 and until now I could not see the promissed coolblue gift! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 7 November 2023, 11:47

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Coolblue Cadeaubon, how sad to hear that you didn't receive the gift voucher yet! Could you please update your forum profile with your adress and customer number? I will look into it. 

Hi Marcia! Loved to hear from you!!!!

just did!!

please help me as soon as possible!

Thanks,

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Thanks! I checked the order confirmation and see that it mentions 2 free SuperWifi's. There is no mention of a Coolblue giftcard. So that's the reason you didn't receive the giftcard😓.

Hi,

If you see the exact date and hour I did buy the package the Coolblue promotion was active! April 21-23rd weekend. I did subscribed Friday night, just after the promotion started around 2100uur local time! It’s quite bad KPN push me to proof that. I did signed only because of that, hence I think Ziggo is much better! So please! Don’t make even more unhappy with KPN services! I will blame in all networks and medias I can! Hence I am sure about that! Thanks again for your attention!

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Yes, there was indeed a deal with a Coolblue promotion, but there were serveral deals you could choose from. And in your order confirmation it says you're getting SuperWifi's, which means that's the deal you choose on our website. I am very sorry that I can't tell you something different. 

That’s ridiculous. I just close the deal because I intend to buy a refrigerator at Coolblue and the voucher would help. I don’t even know what are those super wifis are! Are the signal deflectors? They don’t work well, price and value would never reach 200 euros! Why would I choose these things? I would never do that! First because I can buy similar devices for 15 euros each and second because I don’t believe it works well! Please give me my card!! I can give those Wi-Fi defletora immediately if it’s necessary! Please act asap! Thanks 

Reageer