Vraag

Sim Only in Switzerland

• 27 August 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 219 keer bekeken

Hi there,

I would like to buy a SIM Only unlimited card for 35 EUR. I will need it mostly in the NL but I’ll probably go back to Switzerland and would like to use it there as well. 

Is Switzerland included in the bundle? Can I use data and other services within my subscription? Also would it be possible to call a number in Switzerland from the NL?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Noah Nater

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +10

Hi @Noah9733

Welcome at our Forum and thanks for being interested in our services. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume you're referring to a Hussel Unlimited postpaid subscription. In order to apply for a postpaid subscription, you'll need a Dutch ID, dutch address and Dutch bank account (IBAN). In case you've got a non-Dutch EU ID, you'll need to have an extract of BRP (Basis Registratie Personen) as well, and in that case a subscription can only be requested at one of our shops (not online nor by phone). 

Unlimited data, unlimited regular calls and unlimited text messages are included in the Hussel Unlimited bundle. This also includes calls from/to Switzerland and the usage of data in Switzerland. You're allowed to use the subscription there as well, but please note you still have to have a lasting connection with The Netherlands

In case of any further questions, feel free to ask. 

Reageer