Beantwoord

Gonna stop using my mobile plan

• 3 September 2020
  • 14 reacties
  • 498 keer bekeken

I have bought the kpn mobile sim card, it automatically charge me from my bank monthly.

Since I’m not inside the Netherlands anymore, I want to stop this plan, I have try dial 0800-0402 this number but nothing happen.

Please help:tired_face:

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 4 September 2020, 09:27

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi, @paulhk, welcome! Important question first: did you get an actual subscription with a contract from us? Or did you buy a prepaid card and then activate one of the bundles that renews automatically or the automated top-up?

• If you have an actual contract, you will need to call 0800-0402 as the cancellation department is only reachable by phone. However, if you are still within your contract period of 12 or 24 months you will need to fill out this form and send that in, together with the required proof. The contract will then be terminated per your move date.
  • If you have a prepaid with a bundle or top-up that renews automatically,you can stop this through the Prepaid App

Let me know if this helps or if you have additional questions :)

Hi Erik,

I have seen below and follow the step,

https://forum.kpn.com/internet-9/canceling-contract-281859

then click into this link:-

www.kpn.com/opzeggen 

I have submit my information in the system but not sure am I ready cancel.

I think I’m actual subscription with a contract, may I give you a private message about the phone number and email, so that you able help me take a look am I already cancel successfully?

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Thank you for the private message, @paulhk. I've checked and you do indeed have a contract. Which means we will need proof of your remigration to cancel it. To get this sorted, fill out this form and send that in. We will require a copy of your proof of deregistration from your county. Add that to the form. It will then be processed by our cancellation department. This takes roughly two weeks after which the contract will be terminated and any payments reimbursed back to your move date. Make sure that you put working contact details on the form so that, if there should be a problem with the data or the proof, the colleagues can reach you.

I’ve submitted and upload the document, if anything wrong please correct me.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi Paul, I cannot see the private message that you send Erik and he is not here at the moment. I am sure that it is okay though. My colleagues will proces your request and contact you within a couple of working days. If you haven't heard from them at the end of the month, please let us know here. 

Hi Marcia,

I saw that it still keep autobill me from my bank account, I thought it already solved, does it?

https://forum.kpn.com/mobiele-abonnementen-15/gonna-stop-using-my-mobile-plan-508588

As the last topic mentioned, am I already cancel my mobile plan? Because I still received the payment bill.

*Admin: topic samengevoegd met bestaand topic

Hi, Anyone?

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

I've looked into it, @paulhk and unfortunately the evidence you supplied has been denied as it is lacking a signature from your employer. Our back office has tried to contact you to let you know but has been unsuccessful. So, what they have done for now is to enter a cancellation of the contract per the contract end date, which is quite far away. So, I recommend you fill in the cancellation form again. Make sure the evidence is either a contract with a signature from the employer, or your official deregistration from your Dutch county (including official stamps and/or signatures). Once that has been received by us, the back office can amend the cancellation, which will stop the billing per the date of emigration.

I've looked into it, @paulhk and unfortunately the evidence you supplied has been denied as it is lacking a signature from your employer. Our back office has tried to contact you to let you know but has been unsuccessful. So, what they have done for now is to enter a cancellation of the contract per the contract end date, which is quite far away. So, I recommend you fill in the cancellation form again. Make sure the evidence is either a contract with a signature from the employer, or your official deregistration from your Dutch county (including official stamps and/or signatures). Once that has been received by us, the back office can amend the cancellation, which will stop the billing per the date of emigration.

Thank you for your reply. How about the rent contract for proving I’m already move out Netherlands?

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Unfortunately that won't be enough. We require one of these three items as proof:

• official deregistration from your Dutch county (including official stamps and/or signatures)
  • signed employment contract
  • declaration of your school (including official stamps and/or signatures)

The first one is generally the easiest as you always have to deregister and you get proof of that.

Hi Erik,

I’ve submitted the official deregistration by below:

https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/opzeggen.htm?campaignid=em:btl:cm:opzeggen:kc

Hi Erik,

I just still got the payment email, I’ve submitted the official deregistration for cancel my mobile plan, is it already terminated? And I’ve not get the payments reimbursed back to my moving date yet.

Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @paulhk, welcome back. I've checked and I see that the back office has received and processed your proof. The mobile contract has been terminated on december 22nd. This was within your contract period, so automatically a termination fee for the remainder of the contract was added. That termination fee has been credited as well as the part of the monthly costs dating back to december 8. This because that is the issue date of the proof.  All of these credits have been processed on your bill dated January 8. You have, or will sometime this week, be getting €26,51 back from that. 

However, as is also indicated on the proof, you have been deregistered as an inhabitant of the Netherlands per August 30. And you should have been credited back to that date. So, for the period from 30-08 up to 08-12 I have added an additional credit. You will be getting an extra credit-bill for this. I am not sure if that one will be processed on what would have been your next bill date (February 8) or immediately. So keep an eye on the bank account for the next while.