Beantwoord

Cannot make calls without credit

• 14 June 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 127 keer bekeken

Hello, I have the all-1 prepaid bundle unlimited internet and 30min calls but I cannot make any calls inside the Netherlands. Please could you fix this for me? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 14 June 2020, 19:14

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi,

Are you sure the bundle is even active and if so, that you still have un-used min in your bundle?

You could check with the kpn prepaid app, if you dont have, send a text message to 1266 with the text SALDO

You will get then a message back with your remaining balance and active bundles.

Hi @misja20 yes and thanks for the information

This is what I see and receive:

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Slow internet, that is very strange! What kind of telephone number did you try to call? I see that you tried to call a 0900-number this afternoon: this is not possible with the minutes from your bundle. You can only call 06-numbers or regular landlines.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Weird u have indeed enough units left to be able to call.

U can use the units only to call dutch phone numbers and not to other (eu) country’s so if thats not the case, there is indeed something wrong.

Best is, if u add your 06 nr and simcard number, under your profile, section called Persoonlijke opmerkingen

So a mod can help you.

Edit: Oh nvm a mod already responded to you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hello @Slow internet, has his answered your question?