Beantwoord

KPN Prepaid app is not loading

• 28 October 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 213 keer bekeken

Hi kPN, my i have a problem with KPN prepaid app . It is not working it is stuck on loading screen with the logo of kpn . It is not entering the app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it again , switched off and on then again reinstalling it but it didn’t worked. I even restored my Iphone 11 pro max but then also it is not working. The image the issue is given. It is stuck on the loading part of the app for hours. Every other app is working fine except KPN prepaid. 

Please provide a solution to it. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Noordzee 28 October 2021, 17:37

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +28

Hallo @Varisha ,

Op dit moment is dit een bekend probleem, waarbij de prepaid app niet goed opstart op een iPhone. De ontwikkelaars bij KPN zijn hier al mee bezig, hopelijk wordt het snel opgelost.

Opwaarderen via de app kan op dit moment daardoor ook niet, maar dat moet nog wel lukken als je het bijvoorbeeld via de website doet: Prepaid opwaarderen.

Google Translate : 

At the moment this is a known problem, where the prepaid app does not start properly on an iPhone. The developers at KPN are already working on this, hopefully it will be resolved soon. It is therefore not possible to top up via the app at the moment, but that should still work if you do it via the website, for example: 

Prepaid opwaarderen.

Ok thank you. When will it be again normal 

HI, i have a problem with KPN app . It is not working it is stuck on loading screen with the logo of kpn . It is not entering the app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it again , switched off and on . The image the issue is given. I have a Samsung A4 5G. It is stuck on the loading part of the app for hours. Every other app is working fine except KPN.