Beantwoord

Porting number from Vodafone to KPN

• 29 July 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 445 keer bekeken

Hello,

I need to make the portability of my number but I cannot find any form. Was wondering what should I do? Thanks in advance, Inês

icon

Beste antwoord door Natasja 6 August 2020, 14:58

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +9

Hi @Slow internet. Welcome to our Forum here. Is your question about the cell phone number you’ve filled in in your profile? According to my information, we took over your phone number on the 30th of July, so it should be active by now. Can you confirm that everything works? :slight_smile: If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Hi Nastasja, thank you, my number was ported because I called to KPN. There are no other way to do it online on the website (Vodafone is better on this), hope KPN can get better on it as well! 

Reputatie 6
Badge +9

Hi @Slow internet. That's correct. It's not possible to request number porting online. To have your number transferred to the KPN simcard, you need to contact our customer service or go to a KPN store. I'm glad your cell phone number is active now. If you have any further questions, please let me know.