Beantwoord

Prepaid simcard activation not working

• 23 May 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 43 keer bekeken

Hi 

I bought a simcart to use in switzerland and the shop assistant told me that i can activate it through kpn prepaid app.

But it is not working.

What can i do about it?

Thank you

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 23 May 2022, 15:55

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Jilian, welcome! Very unfortunate to hear that it is not working as it should! You can call us via +31612001200 to get help. That is the quickest way. If you prefer our forum, could you please update your forum profile with the 06-number and the simcard number? Please let us know when it's updated and we will help you with it. 

Hi Marcia

Thanks for reply. I added the phone number.

Best

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the number @Jilian, I can confirm it's not activated yet. I can't seem to activate it myself but I can make a ticket for you to get it activated.

For this I will need some more information.
Could you add your postcode,housenumber and last name to your profile?

Hi

I added all the info you asked.

Best

Are you still in the Netherlands?

It must be activated by placing a call (with connection). But for that you must be connected to the KPN network in the Netherlands.

After that you can pair it in the app.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thanks @Jilian, I sent the ticket to my colleagues, I'm not sure how long these take to resolve but I'm assuming they'll activate it this week. You'll get a notification when it's activated!

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Jilian, my colleagues tell me it's been activated and everything should work now!