Beantwoord

Sim card activation doesn't work in Germany

• 24 May 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 77 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1

Dear Support Team,

I purchased the prepaid SIM and the guy in store he told me i can activate in from any where in EU but now i am not able to activate, even sending messages failing and also calls not going through so can you activate it? My number is **********

Thanks,

Anand

Admin: removed phone number due to privacy concerns. Please don't post any private information publicly

icon

Beste antwoord door Anand15 25 May 2023, 11:23

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Prepaid simcard can only be activated in the netherlands via KPN Netwerk.

End then it can be used in all countries of European Economic Region + Switserland.

I inform moderator to activate your card.

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @Anand15 

Place your 06-number and the simcard number in your forum profile. Both are needed.
Use the field “Persoonlijke opmerkingen” and save your input by pressing “Sla wijzigingen op” at the bottom of the page.

Report back here when you’ve done that.

Reputatie 1

Hi @PeterG  and @RBxx 
I have saved my mobile number and Sim number into personal comments so please could you read it and activate it now?

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Anand

Hopefully @Bram_ can activate it now.

@Anand15 . Can you try if it is already activated?

Reputatie 1

Hi @PeterG 

Still not activated.  Neither calls nor messages going through :(

Thanks,

Anand 

Reputatie 1

Hi @PeterG and @Bram_ 

Thanks you very much for your timely help and my Sim is activated now :-)

Have a nice day!!

Regards,

Anand

For Beltegoed use only http://kpn.com/prepaid/opwaarderen.htm @Anand15 . From outside Netherlands.

Validity prepaid.

Use at least within 6 months with placing a call with connection. Send sms. And/or buy '’beltegoed'’.

After first activation place at least € 10 beltegoed within 7 days.