Vraag

Super Wifi 2 keeps disconnecting

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 30 keer bekeken

I got a SuperWifi 2 because there’re some places from my house that wifi doesn’t reach very well. and while the signal seems to be better in those places, the connection keeps dropping every 30 seconds and trying to reconnect again.

And if it’s not disconnecting it has big ping spikes every 10 seconds too and the speed tests come back with a 60mbps while in the other room closer to the modem it goes close to 98mbps

Already tried a hard reset but the issue persists.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hi and welcome to the KPN community @GastonGual.

We gathered a lót of information in this article below, to help you install your SuperWifi. I hope you're able to translate it, with Google Translate maybe, because it's in Dutch :) 

You can always call with our customerservice on phonenumber 0800-0402, for some extra help with this. That way my colleagues will help you right away.

Hi and welcome to the KPN community @GastonGual.

We gathered a lót of information in this article below, to help you install your SuperWifi. I hope you're able to translate it, with Google Translate maybe, because it's in Dutch :) 

You can always call with our customerservice on phonenumber 0800-0402, for some extra help with this. That way my colleagues will help you right away.

Thanks for the link but the installation is not the problem, it looks like I’ve done everything right but the wifi connection from the super wifi is SUPER unstable. Is it possible to have a technician come see the issue?

Reageer