Beantwoord

Haal 20Kbit/s met een prepaid bundel van 128Kbit/s

• 21 July 2019
  • 12 reacties
  • 186 keer bekeken

Good day! I bought a starter pack KPN Prepaid Bel , with unlimited Internet. Internet speed must be 128kb/s but I do not have this speed, I have a speed of 20kb/s. Why is my speed so slow?

*Admin: reactie afgesplitst, eigen topic aangemaakt.

icon

Beste antwoord door Marina_ 21 July 2019, 15:21

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi @Vladymyr, 128Kbps is the theoretical maximum. With an unlimited bundle, the speed is influenced by all kinds of factors. Think of crowds on the mast or apps in the background. If you close the apps in the background, you should come close to 128Kbit/s
Good day! I bought sim card KPN Prepaid Bel , with unlimited Internet. Internet speed must be 128kb/s but I do not have this speed, I have a speed of 20kb/s. Why is my speed so slow?

*Admin: reactie samengevoegd met bestaand topic
Good day! I bought a starter pack KPN Prepaid Bel , with unlimited Internet. Internet speed must be 128kb/s but I do not have this speed, I have a speed of 20kb/s. Why is my speed so slow?

*Admin: Reactie samengevoegd met bestaand topic
I've tried different ways to increase the speed . And applications I have all closed and installed saving traffic and tried on different phones . Nothing changes.
Can you testing my Internet or maybe there are another ways to help me?
You understand that this is a very big difference in a speed of 128 and 20.
Reputatie 6
Badge +6
Good day! I bought sim card KPN Prepaid Bel , with unlimited Internet. Internet speed must be 128kb/s but I do not have this speed, I have a speed of 20kb/s. Why is my speed so slow?

128kbps = Max 16KB I think you have made the mistake by thinking that its 128KB wich is much faster then 128kbit/s

*Admin: Reactie samengevoegd met bestaand topic
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
@Vladymyr You can ask your questions in your own topic. You don't have to respond to other topics, your comment will be merged with this topic. We see these questions more often, but this is really the speed that belongs to the bundle in question. When the 30 days have ended, you can request another a bundle that works faster. For now you have to do it with this bundle. We cannot delete the bundle and we cannot request another bundle since one is already active. What Misja20 explains is right. In data communications, a Kilobit is one thousand bits. It is used to measure the amount of data transferred per second. Kilobits per second is shortened to kb/s,Kbps or kbps (as opposed to KBps, which is Kilobytes per second). The lowercase b is commonly used to denote bits, while the uppercase B is used for bytes.
Thank you ! There is no unlimited Internet in KPN with a higher speed ?
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
They are there, but you cannot request them now. You already have a bundle. Another bundle will not work until your current bundle has ended. If your bundle has ended, you can request one of these bundles.
I dont found another unlimited Internet with faster speed, if they are , please write as it is called. Thank you !
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi @Vladymyr, There is no other unlimited bundle, but you can choose another bundle with more speed. These bundles have a limited number of mbs. You can choose these bundles when your unlimited bundle has expired.

Reageer