Beantwoord

KPN never cancelled my old contract

• 1 May 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 32 keer bekeken

I asked for a cancellation of my subscription in December. I got an email with confirmation that it will be cancelled per 31-1. Until now (1-5) i am receiving invoices. Now it looks like I am not paying for my subscription. I already have another one, in another address. I went to the store to ask about it, they sent a request, but now I got the email that my subscription is cancelled per 31-5. So i have approx. 200€ debt to Pay for a mistake of someone else. I am not using the dutch number, so Its difficult to reach the customer service. Thats why I went in person, but no clear answer either. What can I do now? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Denise van KPN 3 May 2024, 10:32

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

I am sorry to read your subscription did not get cancelled in time, @AnnamariaZ. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with cancelling your subcription. I have to ask you to give us a call at 0800 0402. Or you can use +316 1200 1200. 

Hi Denise,

thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately nobody was able to help. I was being put from hand to hand like a hot potato nobody wants to deal with, everybody giving me advice to call, when I called Ive been told that I did everything correct.
Eventually, I paid the open invoice of over 180€ because I got an email that it will be banded to the 3rd party to vlakom the amount.
So much for customer support KPN…

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Has the subscription now been cancelled? Because that is one thing I cannot do.

But what I can do, is look into it some more for you. Could you please provide your customer number, postal code, house number, name on the contract and date of birth in your profile? Then I'll see what I can do.

Hi Denise, 

here is the info:

Thank you for your support. To add, I paid another invoice for the old address *** today. Thats the ine thats supposed to be cancelled. 

Admin: gegevens verwijderd ivm privacy

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Thanks for the information.

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that the subscription at your old address has been cancelled. But the bad news is that it was only cancelled because another provider wants to offer their services on that address.

So, I've asked my colleagues to look into this some more. I have asked them to contact you by e-mail (at the e-mail you're using here). I have provided them with the necessary details. They should contact you within 5 working days. Please, check your mail regularly to see if you've gotten a response from them.

Reageer